PICNA and USC Organize Yet another Successful Program
- To restore the unconditional compassion to the center of morality and religion;
- To return to the ancient principle that any interpretation of the scriptures that breeds violence, hatred or disdain, is illegitimate;
- To insure that the youth of today are given an accurate and respectful information on other faiths, religions and cultures;
- To encourage a positive appreciation of cultural and religious diversity; and
- To cultivate an inspired empathy with the suffering of human beings, even those regarded as enemies.